TRF
August 23, 2017, 11:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Experience playing FFXIV, simply refresh.
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read August 18, 2013, 08:09:25 PM #0
FFXIV Appliction - Loaar

What is your ingame name

Have Two chars - Loaar Stormwarden and Lysaal Stormweaver

What names or aliases do you typically go by online?

Loaar or Lysaal in almost every game, although anyone who played Warhammer Online on Ironclaw would have know me as Morgrim.

Tell us about yourself(age, school/job, career, location etc)

I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners.... err.. its not that sort of app is it? Tongue

Hmmm. Lets see, in my 30's (feeling old these days), married, work in IT as a Project/Delivery Manager. Live in Melbourne Australia.

Who you were refereed to TRF by anybody and if you were will they vouch for you?

I know Mawl, Alcifer, Oni Jin from a previous guild from 1.0 (Immortal Guard). Will they vouch for me? I don't know, might not have bribed them enough.

What other games have you played, for how long, classes, play style, achievements etc.

Lets see (going to show my age here)
Ultima Online - 2years
FFXI - 6 Years (Ninja, Red Mage, Puppetmaster, White Mage, Blackmage, dabbled in others). Did Sky, Limbus, Salvage, Dynamis all with reasonably successful LS's.
Warhammer Online 2 years (Ironbreaker, Archmage, many others). Cleared all the PvE (not much of an achievement imo), enjoyed the PvP alot, mainly the smaller group stuff.
Aion 6 Months (nice premise, terrible PvP in the zergfest that was Forts)
FFXIV 1.0 6 months (RL intervened sadly)

Just getting back into MMO's again after a lean couple of years. Usually play tanks/healers, but I always level some DPS as well. Have MNK and WHM at 50 in FFXIV, plan to level PLD, WAR, SMN and others.

why are you playing FFXIV?

I'm a bit of a Final Fantasy tragic. Played FFXI to death (6 years), played 1.0 (although not as much as I would have liked).

See you in game!

Read August 18, 2013, 08:34:01 PM #1
Re: FFXIV Appliction - Loaar

Absolutely vouched for.

They will be as TRF through and through

Read August 19, 2013, 09:20:33 AM #2
SKYeXile

You're one of those evil legacy players arnt you? out for my loot, gil and soul....I dunno about this... Also you let in a bunch of spammers.... and you use IE...not looking good... Tongue

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:00:13 PM by SKYeXile »

Read August 19, 2013, 11:15:32 AM #3

Pretty much a formality. Two of our core members vouch for you.

Also you can work vent. (So may people fail at this)

Welcome aboard

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 CSS