TRF
December 18, 2017, 09:33:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 90,000
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read September 30, 2013, 12:55:39 AM #0
FFXIV Application - Shoar Gaidin

Is your Character a Manqo'te?" No way! Male Galka/Roegadyn FTW!

Please provide a link to your lodestone

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2818303/ - At time of this writing some gear is a bit old. I have Darklight Kite Shield, Myth Tome Earrings and Darklight Gloves now. **EDIT I also just got Garuda's Gaze as my main weapon.

What names or aliases do you typically go by online?

Shoar, Korall or Tumbo (Long story, it's how my daughter pronounced Mario)

Tell us about yourself(age, school/job, career, location etc)

31, ICT Professional specializing in SMB Support (Basically an all-in-one helpdesk and engineer for Small Business) and I live in Melbourne, Victoria. I have a partner and a 7 year old daughter.

Who you were refereed to TRF by anybody and if you were will they vouch for you?

I'm friends with Dynol Bach and Drakka Jane and I've played with a few of your members. I'm also a part of the TRF Linkshell

What other games have you played, for how long, classes, play style, achievements etc.

FFXI - On and off for around 6 years. Mained White Mage, didn't do much in the way of endgame stuff though. Came back and rerolled to a Samurai that I still play occasionally

World of Warcraft - Korall, Hunter on Thaurissan. Played all the way from Vanilla to Mists of Pandaria. I was involved in multiple raiding guilds in this time. In Burning Crusade through to Wrath of the Lich King, I was in One Percent as part of their main raiding team. In Cataclysm, I was part of Last Attempt and was amongst the first on our server to complete some Hard Mode kills. Stopped raiding at the end of Cataclysm because the game was getting boring

Those are the two main ones. I've also tried Warhammer, Aion, Rift, Tera and Age of Conan.

why are you playing FFXIV?

Continuation of FFXI and it's thematic, mostly. FFXI is still the only game I can't ever truly quit. I always go back after a while, just to experience it. Storyline is hugely important to me in a game and I have not found anything quite like FFXI. FFXIV comes as close as anything I've ever played and I'm in this for the long haul. I am playing Tank in this one because the Roegadyn Paladin in the launch cutscenese was the biggest badass I've seen in a long time. I'm not doing too badly either. Tongue
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:19:16 AM by Shoar »

Read September 30, 2013, 09:54:59 AM #1
Re: FFXIV Application - Shoar Gaidin

Yup, Shoar is a good Paladin tank, as a healer its easy for me to know the difference, although everyone has experienced bad tanks in this game (Captain Darklight!!). And hes also a friend, so i guess ill vouch for him. A few members have partied with him in relic stuff, chimera,garuda,etc and im sure they'll have no complaints..

-Dynol

Read September 30, 2013, 09:14:28 PM #2
SKYeXile

Yea be good to to have you around. perms fixed up now, well get you a FC invite next time you're on.

Read April 16, 2015, 08:07:55 PM #3

Use life in the vigilance.

Read June 09, 2015, 08:44:45 PM #4

The inspiration came from the people around us.

Read June 10, 2015, 10:49:34 PM #5

We need to understand why people are doing these things

Read June 14, 2015, 10:16:10 PM #6

Please present portal and make open fireball

They will be as TRF through and through

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 CSS