TRF
October 23, 2017, 04:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Experience playing FFXIV, simply refresh.
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read October 07, 2013, 12:16:28 AM #0
Soap Fu BRD app

Is your Character a Manqo'te?No its a Elezen  Shocked

Please provide a link to your lodestone
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2819882/

What names or aliases do you typically go by online?Soap or Unclemurv, Unclemurv is my fps name.

Tell us about yourself. i am 23 and i am currently working as a laborer apart from that theirs not much to tell about me.

Who you were refereed to TRF by anybody and if you were will they vouch for you?sorry but there is no one that i know in TRF found a recruit post on the forums.

What other games have you played, for how long, classes, play style, achievements etc.played wow for most of my mmo experience. started playing and the start of wolk to the end of T1 of mop but guild and myself lost interested in wow so i moved on to other mmos, cleared most HM up to T1 of mop . played most new mmos since 2010 swtor, rift, aeon, neverwinter, and now FF ARR.

why are you playing FFXIV?well at first i was abit like eh this game is a wow clone dosen't look that great but a mate of mine has kept me in it and after getting to 50 seems like is pretty straight forward and the raids in interest me been a long time player of final fantasy games so would be good see how future content goes plus i really want an mmo to get back into most of the previous mmos before this seem to die out so hoping for this one to stay popular.

Read October 07, 2013, 02:03:02 PM #1
SKYeXile
Re: Soap Fu BRD app

Yea, could do with a bard, though at this stage you would be in the second team...which isn't really going yet / reserve for our main team. Ill get back to you tonight.

Read October 07, 2013, 02:09:15 PM #2

I have some questions :

1. Why do you want to leave GFolk.
2. Weren't you and Naz thinking of transferring to another server for progression? Or was that someone else I heard mentioned in English Onry LS chat.
3. What time zone / location do you play from.

They will be as TRF through and through

Read October 07, 2013, 04:30:07 PM #3

i want to leave cause there organization is poor for example they don't even have set raid times and they just recruit of the street and overall the player skill level in that fc is low don't get me wrong there kind  people but its not the fc for me.

GMT+10 Brisbane is my timezone

yes myself and naz were going to xfer to tonberry to find a good raiding fc cause we were not able to find one on masamune but if we were to find a decent raiding fc there would be no reason to xfer.

Read October 07, 2013, 06:29:19 PM #4
SKYeXile

So was Naz looking at applying too then?

Just like to know if we're looking at some sort of package deal.

Also, yea we're not that serious on raiding, we have 1 team in coil, and another getting there, with i think some alt chars getting to 50 now. The groups will try to establish a routine, nothing that hardcore. Like the first team does coil 2-3 nights per week.

Read October 07, 2013, 07:28:59 PM #5

no it wasent a package deal i think i will just have to wait for server xfers to find what i am looking for thx anyways.

Read October 07, 2013, 11:39:10 PM #6
SKYeXile

hrmm...Because  one of our players is in another timezone and is now 1 hour later than us again, it puts him out of the raid times of the rest of us, so we may infact have a bard spot in our first group. if you want we can give you a LS invite and you can come to midweek / sunday coil.

we will probably see about going in tomorrow night at 8-9pm (SYD-MELB) just clearing turn 1 if you're interesting in coming / trialing.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:56:52 PM by SKYeXile »

Read October 08, 2013, 04:44:00 PM #7

ok that sounds good will give that go.

Read October 08, 2013, 04:51:43 PM #8
SKYeXile

and by tomorrow i mean tonight, first night of token reset.

Read October 08, 2013, 09:00:50 PM #9

So we'll take you on board as a trial member - give you time to get to know us, and vice versa.

Welcome aboard the Fail Train™

Sky will fix you up with the relevant forum access.

They will be as TRF through and through

Read October 09, 2013, 07:58:09 AM #10

Just to let you know;

Sunday is a lock for raid - 7pm til 10/10:30

Tuesday is a lock - 8pm til 10/10:30

And one other night, we are still working out which really, but we are doing 3 nights per week. It's a good mix between casual tards and hardcore.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 CSS