TRF
February 21, 2018, 12:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Lobby server encountered an error
Pages: [1]
Topic Tools  
Read June 09, 2014, 07:08:42 PM #0
WildStar

Whos playing WildStar?

I rolled a warrior on the oceanic server Myrcalus.

Read June 10, 2014, 10:38:29 AM #1
SKYeXile
Re: WildStar

playing WoW man, why play an imitation?

Read June 10, 2014, 08:26:46 PM #2
Alcifer

Starcitizen is that awful?

Read June 10, 2014, 08:38:33 PM #3
Staunch

After saying I wouldn't play Wildstar, I have been.

Playing an Exile Engineer at the moment, on the Oceanic realm. Dabbling in Warrior on the side.

My only complaint so far is that when tanking you really do next to no damage, making it almost essential to carry a second set of gear around for solo play / questing.

At least you get two specs to play with so that's eased the pain somewhat, but the difference between damage outputs is like night and day.

Everything else is pretty good, though a little daunting. They throw a lot of content at you fairly early on, and manage to keep it coming. Housing was/is a massive time sink. Challenges are also a nice touch.

Read June 10, 2014, 11:50:32 PM #4
SKYeXile

Starcitizen is that awful?

the intent was to never play a fuckload of alpha or beta, yet alone pve alpha.

Read June 11, 2014, 01:37:22 AM #5
Alcifer

It has more then a big empty box where you fly around shooting other people atm?

Read June 11, 2014, 09:57:42 AM #6
SKYeXile

It has more then a big empty box where you fly around shooting other people atm?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYucDFg_8iI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYucDFg_8iI</a>

the game at the moment, theres 15 waves essentially like unreal invasion, but i pretty much freeze every time around wave 12.

Read June 11, 2014, 01:34:19 PM #7
Alcifer

Hmmm, I thought it was supposed to be a deathmatch against other players not bots in order to test netcode. Goes to show how much I read their forums. No real rush to download it then. Also, all those bottom readouts going in and out of view is going to shit me no end...

Read June 11, 2014, 02:31:24 PM #8
Staunch

I made the same assumption, dogfighting read as if it was PVP.

Read June 12, 2014, 01:28:24 AM #9
SKYeXile

theres pvp...if you were one of the first 250 to sign up, they will add more soon though. but you cant rebind keys easily atm and i have the feeling some controls like mouse will be nerfed, so fuck playing now until shits better.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 CSS